I was nominated by Dronstadblog for the Mystery Blogger Award, and I was nominated by Tachispeaks for the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to express my thanks to both of them for their thoughtful gestures and kind words. Dronstad (or General as we call him) writes with passion and insight about war. His blog is always a good reminder to me of how tenacious I should be with my own convictions. Tachispeaks brings nature, the sea, the sand and all its glorious beauties to us. Please let’s all check out their blogs and enjoy their inspirational insights.
The rules are basically the same-
* Feature the award logo/image on your post
* List the rules
* Thank the blogger that nominated you
* Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
* Answer the questions provided
* Nominate 10-15 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
* Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
* Share and link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
1. My name Obioma. The literal translation is heart (obi), good (oma) = “heartgood”; the inverse (which makes more sense) is “good heart”. Other variations is kind-heart, good-mind, kind-soul, it can also mean happiness and joy to an extent.
2. I love music. I have a good ear for music and sometimes my inspiration to write comes when I listen to music. I currently have at least 300 downloaded songs on my phone.
3. I’m a Formula One fan. It’s actually the only sports I follow closely. I’ve been a fan since 2008 when Hamilton won his first Championship. My team is Mercedes because my favourite racing F1 driver is Lewis Hamilton. Other drivers I support include Alonso, Bottas, Massa, Ricciardo and Lance Stroll.
The questions I was asked:
1. What were you like as a child? As a child, I was the quiet one. Didn’t talk much but was very observant. I kind of noticed things that other kids wouldn’t normally see.
2. What is your favourite dish? My favourite dish is one of my native food- it’s called Vegetable Soup. It’s a traditional dish that consists of lots of 3 different vegetables.
3. What is your favourite vacation destination? My favourite holiday destination would be Paris. Would love to go there one day.
4. What makes you feel accomplished? I feel accomplished when I do what I’m supposed to do. When I do little things like teach, or write or any project I set out to do.
5. Wierd question: What would be your weapon of choice if you were presented with a bad person in front of you? Weird indeed. Well, I think my weapon of choice will depend on how bad the person is. But I’m learning to love everyone regardless. Love is always the best weapon.
My Nominees. There are many beautiful blogs out there but I want to use this opportunity to recognise new bloggers and encourage them.
These are your questions-
1. What were you like as a child?
2. What is your favourite dish?
3. What is your favourite vacation destination?
4. Describe a perfect moment with a loved one.
5. Wierd question: What would be your weapon of choice if you were presented with a bad person in front of you?
Thank you for all your support on my blog. I’m truly grateful.